Terms and conditions creators club
adidas Creators Club Terms & Conditions -
To participate in the Club, you must be at least 18 years old, a citizen and legal resident of India in terms of Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999, and competent to enter into a legally binding agreement under Indian laws in force.
By enrolling and participating in the Club, you confirm that you meet these eligibility requirements and shall be presumed to have taken all legal advice in this regard.
For a high-level summary of how to join the Club, how to earn points, available rewards and how to redeem the rewards, please visit www.adidas.co.in/creatorsclub. You may also visit our FAQ section on the Club by clicking https://www.adidas.co.in/help. For more details, please keep reading below.
2. JOINING THE CLUB
If you meet the eligibility criteria above, you can join the Club by filling out a registration form on www.adidas.co.in, on the adidas mobile apps or in adidas stores. No purchase is required to join the Club. Only one account is allowed per individual. If you join the Club, you agree to provide and maintain true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form.
3. EARNING POINTS
As a member of the Club, you will earn points for purchases (except whilst using or purchasing gift cards) that you make on the Indian official website www.adidas.co.in (the "Website"), the India specific version of our official mobile applications: (together, the "App") or in participating adidas stores in India set forth in Annex A to these Terms (the "Stores") (together, the "Eligible Channels"). For every Indian Rupee 10 spent you will earn 1 point.
Purchases include purchases of regular and sale priced merchandise. Purchases at stores other than the Eligible Channels will not qualify for points (even if you purchase adidas branded products). If you return purchased items, the points earned by those items will be deducted from your point's total.
In addition to earning points for purchases, you can also earn points for certain interactions with us. The number of points available will be as set out at www.adidas.co.in/creatorsclub. These include but are not limited to:
- Welcome bonus: When you first successfully register as a member of the Club, we will automatically credit your account with points to thank you for joining.
- Profile bonus: If you submit a complete profile on the App or Website then you will be awarded additional points. This profile bonus can only be earned once. Subsequent changes to your profile will not be awarded points, unless explicitly stated by us at that time.
- Product reviews: You can earn points by posting a review of adidas products on the Website or App. You hereby consent to your product reviews being publicly viewable. You may only be awarded points for a maximum of 10 reviews per calendar year. For the avoidance of doubt, you are free to determine the content of your review provided that you comply with Customer Ratings and Reviews terms and conditions presented to you when submitting your review.
- Birthday bonus: You may be eligible for bonus points on your birthday based on your tier. This will be automatically credited to your membership account. Birthday bonus points will be awarded only once during a calendar year.
From time to time, we, in our sole discretion, may change, discontinue, or add interactions where you can earn points and change the number of points earned, with or without prior notification to you.
You must provide your adidas membership identification (email address or membership ID) in the Stores, or be logged into your adidas account on the Website or App to receive the eligible points for your purchases or interactions. In the event you are unable to receive eligible points due to not being logged in or your identification not being accepted as proof, you may contact the adidas customer services team https://www.adidas.co.in/help/contact-us with the required proof to redeem the points for your purchases or interactions.
Existing adidas account holders can start earning points from the day they have been migrated to the Club, and no prior transactions or interactions will be eligible for points. New members will start earning points from the date they register for the Club. Transactions or interactions made before the launch of Creators Club will not be considered for allocation of points.
4. EXPIRATION OF POINTS
Club points will remain valid for 12 months. This period will always finish at the end of the month. If you earned points on June 9, 2019, they will expire on June 30, 2020, unless adidas explicitly states otherwise.
Points cannot be transferred between members. Points have no cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
5. CLUB TIERS
Creators Club has four separate tiers. You can move up through the different tiers by earning points.
Challenger is the entry-level tier for members with 0–999 points. You just need to register for the Club to be part of this tier, and no purchase is required.
Playmaker is tier 2 for members with 1,000–3,999 points. Game-Changer is tier 3 for members with 4,000–11,999 points. Icon is tier 4 for members with 12,000 points or more.
You can climb to the higher tiers of Playmaker, Gamechanger, and Icon by accumulating the number of points mentioned above within 12 months of the end of the month of registration or current tier entry (the “Membership Year”). At higher tiers (e.g Playmaker, Gamechanger, and Icon), you can access even greater benefits. If tier upgrades are achieved by acquiring points through purchases of our products, we reserve the right to delay this upgrade for a period that is equal to the applicable return period for the purchased product(s).
You must meet the requalification requirements at the end of your Membership Year in order to remain at your current tier. If not, you will be downgraded to the tier below. Returns can cause you to drop down multiple tiers. For example, if you return an order or product, the points earned will be deducted, which could cause you to drop by that number of points.
6. TIER REQUALIFICATION
If you are in the Playmaker, Gamechanger, or Icon tier and you do not earn enough points during the current requalification period, you will be downgraded to the next tier down, regardless of the number of qualification points you have accumulated by this date.
The requalification period starts on the date you reached a new tier and ends 12 months later, always at the end of the month. The number of points you need in order to requalify for your current tier is equal to the minimum point balance needed to enter that tier.
Points earned after your last tier entry will count towards requalification points. The new requalification period will start on the exact date of that tier upgrade and end 12 months later at the end of the month. After a tier upgrade, your requalification points will be set to 0.
If you do not earn enough points for your tier during the requalification period, you will be downgraded. The downgrade will take place after the last day of the requalification period, which is always at the end of the month.
If you are downgraded, your new requalification period will start on the exact date of your downgrade and end 12 months later at the end of the month, unless you upgrade during this period. After a tier downgrade, your requalification points will be set to 0. If a member does not earn enough points for their tier within the requalification period, they will be downgraded. The downgrade will take place after the last day of the requalification period, which is always at the end of the month.
Entry and progress through each of the above-mentioned tiers will unlock a set of new rewards for members as set out here www.adidas.co.in/creatorsclubrewards.
You will have access to the rewards in your current tier and the tiers below them. For example, a Game-Changer will have access to the rewards from the Game-Changer tier as well as Playmaker and Challenger tiers (except for the lower tiers’ entry discount vouchers).
Certain rewards will be conditional upon you agreeing to separate terms and conditions applicable to that reward which will be made available to you when redeeming that reward. In addition, the following terms and conditions apply to the following specific rewards:
- Discount Vouchers: These are single use discount vouchers that are unlocked when you enter a new tier. These will have limited validity periods and maximum discount values of which details will be communicated to you on receipt of the discount vouchers. Certain product exclusions may apply. These discount vouchers may not be combined with other promotions or discounts.
- Early access to product launches: You will get early access to certain adidas product launches. These will exclude Hype product launches and is subject to pre-allocated stock availability for members.
- Runtastic premium subscription: You will get a one-year subscription to Runtastic Premium. For the avoidance of doubt, the subscription may be revoked if when returning an order this results in a tier downgrade.
- Hype priority access: You will get priority access to Hype product launches. However, this does not guarantee that you will get the Hype product if you participate. This reward depends on the availability of Hype product launches.
- • Early access to sales: You may receive early access to certain sales that we make available. The duration of early access may vary between sales and could also depend on which tier you are in at the time of the sale. Our standard terms and conditions for sales will also apply.
Specific rewards (whether products or experiences) are available while supplies last and may be subject to change, discontinuance, limitations, and substitutions by us, at its discretion and at any time without notice.
8. USE OF ACCOUNT
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your password or account. The Club is for your personal use only. You must not share your adidas membership identification and/or password or in any way make them accessible to others. You must immediately inform the adidas customer services team (details set out below in Clause 12) of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security. adidas shall not be liable for any loss, damage, or harm suffered by you on account of unauthorized use of your Club membership. You hereby indemnify adidas, its directors and employees in respect of any loss incurred by them on account of unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security caused due to your acts or omissions.
You agree that you shall not :
- Access, use, reproduce, modify, download, sell, transfer, publish or otherwise make available your membership of the Club for any commercial purposes.
- Do any act or thing that might damage, disrupt or otherwise interfere with the operation of the Club.
- Abuse your membership of the Club or use it for any unlawful or unauthorised purpose (which include transmitting any computer viruses through your account or using your account in a manner which is discriminatory, offensive, abusive, malicious, defamatory or other violates or infringes the rights of anyone else); and.
- Transfer, sale or barter (or attempt to transfer, sale or barter) any of your rewards or member exclusive promotional offers.
9. TERMINATION; EXPIRATION; CHANGES TO THE CLUB
You may cancel your Club membership at any time by logging in to your account on the Website or App.
We may cancel your Club membership at any time, if we determine that you (a) are ineligible in accordance with Clause 1 above, (b) have violated any of these Terms, any of the eCom Terms and Conditions, any applicable product terms of sale or any applicable law or regulation, or (c) engaged in any deception, forgery, fraud or committed any other abuse of the Club.
We reserve the right to revoke some or all your points or rewards if we determine that you received points or a reward due to an error, through fraud or deception, or in any manner which is not authorised by adidas.
adidas’ decision in this regard shall be final and you hereby agree to abide by and accept as final the decision made by adidas on all matters related to your membership to the Club, including but not limited to, award or revocation of Club points, rewards that may be available, classification into various tiers, etc.
If you or we cancel your Club membership, you will lose all your accumulated points. If you cancel your membership, you may choose to rejoin the Club by registering on the Website or the App. When restarting your Club membership, your previously earned points will not continue to your new Club membership.
We may make changes to these Terms at any time if we believe it is reasonably necessary to do so (including for security, legal or regulatory reasons). Please check these Terms regularly to ensure that you understand the up-to-date terms that apply in relation to your membership of the Club. Your continued membership to Club will constitute your acceptance of any new or amended terms and/or updates.
10. DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You may cancel your Club membership at any time by logging in to your account on the Website or App.
- adidas or its employees, agents, or contractors, as the case may be, (i) shall not be liable to you in respect of any loss or damage suffered and arising out of or in connection with these Terms, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty, or in any other way and (ii) shall not be liable for indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, including lost profits, lost data, personal injury or property damage related to, in connection with, or otherwise your membership to the Club.
In any case, to the extent permitted by law, our aggregate liability to you in respect of any loss or damage suffered and arising out of or in connection with these Terms whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty, or in any other way, shall not exceed the total accumulated points in your membership account by you as on date of the alleged loss or damage.
11. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India.
Competent courts/tribunal at New Delhi – with the exclusion of any other court – shall have the jurisdiction to settle any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms. You expressly consent to the jurisdiction of the Competent courts/tribunal at New Delhi and irrevocably waive any objection now or in future, to such jurisdiction based on forum non convenience or any other basis.
Each of the clauses of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining clauses will remain in full force and effect.
If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later, earlier, or separate default by you.
13. CONTACTING US
Should you have any questions about these Terms or the Club or have any reasons for a complaint you can contact us by clicking https://www.adidas.co.in/help/contact-us.
PLEASE RETAIN A COPY OF THESE TERMS FOR YOUR RECORDS AND PLEASE CHECK THE ADIDAS WEBSITE OR APP FREQUENTLY FOR ANY CHANGES TO THESE TERMS.
Last Updated: Nov 2021.
Annex 1 – Participating adidas Stores
|adi-Or-Ambedkar Road (FO)||BS-9, upper ground Ambedkar Road, Near Chodhary mor Gaziabad-201001||Ghaziabad|
|adi-Akshardham (FO)||Akshardham Metro Station, GF, Parsvnath Mall, G1 & G17-110092||Delhi|
|adi-NIT Faridabad (FO)||SCF-6A, NIT, Nehru Ground, Faridabad, Haryana - 121001||Gurgaon|
|adi-Dahisar (FO)||3B Shopping Commercial Bldg Orchid Ozone, Off W.E. Highway, Nr Thakur Mall Dahisar Chek Naka; Mira Road(East),Thane-401107||Mumbai|
|adi-Or-Dlf Promenade (Originals)||Shop no 101, Ground Floor, Plot No 3, Promenade Mall, Nelson Mandela Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110070||Delhi|
|adi-Mall Of India (HC)||DLF Mall Of India, Shop No-B216 First Floor, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301||Noida|
|adi-Or-Huda City Center||South Wing, Shop No. 1, Huda City Centre Metro Station, Sector 29, 122002||Gurgaon|
|adi-Or-Sohna Road||Orchid Business Park Sohna Road||Gurgaon|
|adi-Ambience Mall (HC)||Shop No. F-136 & 137, First Floor, Ambience Mall, Ambience Island, Sector 24, NH-8, Gurgaon, Haryana 122002||Gurgaon|
|adi-DLF Promenade (Stadium)||Shop no 210/211 Dlf Promenade vasant kunj, Delhi-110070||Delhi|
|adi-Or-Select citywalk (Originals)||G-6(a) ,Select Infrastructure Pvt Ltd,Select Citywalk,A-3 District Center Saket,Delhi-110017||Delhi|
|adi-Linking Road (HC)||Shop No.1 & 2, KL Regaila Building, Next to Axis Bank, Linking Road, Khar west (Mumbai)400052||Mumbai|
|adi- Ambience Mall OCS||S-251, NH 48, Ambience Island, DLF,Ground Floor,Ambience Mall||Gurgaon|
|adi- Forum Mall Banglore FO||Whitefield Main Road,Prestige Ozone, Whitefield||Bangalore|
|adi-Elante OCS||Shop No.109,First Floor,Elante Mall,Industrial Area Phase 1,Chandigarh-160031||Chandigarh|